Bill, his friend Ray and their girlfriend SPAM...

"We think before we act and before opening our mouths we engage brains."

Oh, I guess that's why dead-beat brain-dead tabloid mags over there do an
amount of  business that rivals the US  for a country's whose population is
about the 1/8 of the US.

It's a fact, many of us on this list are sick and tired of Bill spamming the
list for his own personal gain.  This has been going on for months.  Yet all
his examples have come AFTER THE FACT.  This is crap pure and simple.

It's also a fact the the only people to endorse his methods are either
directly or indirectly realted to Mr Elkyn.  Mr. Elkyn done a lot hyping on
his own to this list but over the months I have NOT SEEN 1 ENDORSEMENT FROM
ANYONE THE LIST COULD EVEN REMOTELY BELIEVE WAS AN UNBIASED THIRD PARTY.
This totally invalidates any posting from anyone saying it works and makes
it nothing more than SPAM.

If Mr Elkyn really wanted to prove his method then he would post real time
results to this list.  Has he done this?  I think not.  Giving it to his
newbie friends to paper trade doesn't count!

Also, why was that lady only paper trading the manual?  Doesn't she have
enough confidence to trade real money?  Besides, I would question her
results since she is a newbie attempting to simluate a real tading
situation. This makes her post nothing more than SPAM-CRAP.

And why didn't she provide specifics about her account size?  She offered
absolutely no specifics which makes her post NOTHING MORE THAN SPAM-CRAP.

THIS IS SPAM-CRAP, PURE AND SIMPLE, and Mr. Brown and Mr. Esser have every
right to criticize Mr Elkyn for his cheap-ass marketing tactics.  You and
your buddies better wake up and realize that you can't get away with that
crap.

And please stop your stupid postings about honor and dignity and all that
crap. Next time you feel like expressing your feeligns for Jasmine (or what
ever her name was), tell them to her directly.

Get your sad, SPAM-ass off this list!!!!  Because as a direct contributor to
the manual, an obvious friend of Mr. Elkyn, and a (wishful) close friend of
Katherine, you're comments regarding the manual are no more valid than if
Bill had posted himself.

As you'll soon learn some of us aren't gentleman at all.  All we care about
is the truth and cutting through the BS that pretetious, so-called
gentlemenly attitude that dole out BS in handfuls.

Bottom line pal...

IF YOU HAVE REAL DATA, IN REAL TIME THAT SHOWS A REAL PROFIT USING NOTHING
MORE THAN Mr. Elkyn's book method then POST IT.

IF YOU'RE UP TO IT THEN I CHALLENGE YOU TO GET YOUR FRIEND BILL TO POST REAL
TIME SIGNALS TO THE LIST FOR A FEW DAYS.

ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK IT?

PROBABLY NOT SINCE THERE'S NO REAL EVIDENCE OF SUBSTANCE BEHIND YOU CLAIMS

SURELY THIS WILL BE THE TRUEEST MOST BELIVEABLE MARKETING BILL COULD EVER
WANT BECAUSE IF HE SUCCEEDS THEN NOT ONLY WILL HAVE A STAMPEDE OF TRAERS
WITH BUCKS IN HAND BUT HE'LL HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING HE WAS RIGHT
AFTER ALL..

UNLESS HE'S WILLING TO DO THIS ALL YOUR CLAIMS, SIR,  ARE :

Brian Massey

 And the truth in this case, Mr. Stacey that you SPAMMING THIS LIST --
REPEATEDLY.

 We only want the truth.  And the truth of the matter And sir I am not a
gentleman so the same rules you play by don't apply to me.

Get OFF!!!!