Re: trading certain times of the day ?

Yes, there is such thing as times of the day that the market is "suppose" to do
this,
as a regular "predictable occurence, when it did not happen, something is going
on.
Also day of the week, each specific day (Min-Fri) has their own behavior too!
You
have to find this about your specific market, this is also as important as your
technical
signals, because it will give you clue about market tone.
(strength/weakness/direction).
At least it is quite important to my trading (deciosion making/pulling the
trigger) activities.