Subject: Re: Ruggiero
Author: Steven Buss
Date:  11/6/98 5:46 PM

Just wanted to add an additional positive note re: Ruggerio.

Don't know about his newsletter and have just perused his Futures Mag
ariticles.

But I've got his "Cybernetic Trading Strategies" and think its a great book.
4 months ago I had no idea what a neural net was (this is particularly
embarrassing because I do software development for a living).  But between
the specific nn target suggestions found in the Ruggerio book and Mark
Jurik's tools (www.jurikres.com) I've been making progress on lowering the
error rate on predicting a Metastock-Stochastic (5,3,3) 3 bars out....

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx