Re: trading certain times of the day ?

I've noticed repeatedly that when the stock market has a powerful upday
(indu, spx, @cco, and us are all up strongly), there will often be a
retracement after the bonds close, beginning between 2:05 and 2:40 CST and
and varying in depth and duration (it's often small). This is followed by a
surge into the cash market close at 3:00. There is also often another very
mild pullback into 3:05, followed by a surge into the futures close at 3:15.

I haven't tested this, but I've been observing it for years.

Regards,
Hinton