Re: HELP LETS GET GOING HERE !!!!

You might try downloading refresh data from the Omega Site.  In the past, I
have found this to be a much simpler way of correcting the bad initial tick
problem.  Since the "bad tick" does not always fall on the same boundary in
all computers, the refresh data may solve the problem.

I suggest copying out whatever data you already have so you can recover it
in the event that the data you're importing has other problems.