Re: HELP LETS GET GOING HERE !!!!

Ron Augustine wrote:

> You might try downloading refresh data from the Omega Site.  In the past, I
> have found this to be a much simpler way of correcting the bad initial tick
> problem.  Since the "bad tick" does not always fall on the same boundary in
> all computers, the refresh data may solve the problem.
>
> I suggest copying out whatever data you already have so you can recover it
> in the event that the data you're importing has other problems.

I did that.  The only help was with DELL.  In my data, and
that from the Omega www site, there were identical bad ticks
during the night - in the 1:00 - 3:00 time frame.  Most of those
bad initial ticks were essentially zero in value.  However,
C got a taste of Mercedes Benz luxury, and somebody supposedly
bought 100 shares for 14069.375 each.  :-)

Rod