BMI Volume Data/ Options

BMI's new feed format is not currently broadcasting Volume for Equity
Options and Index Options. When I queried them on the problem, they
responded with the following:

"The tick volume is the same as the contract volume.  We will no longer be
broadcasting this data.  If an options contract has traded over 100
contracts, you will receive the following information:

Last, bid, ask, total volume, high, low, open, previous close, open interest"

Even though they claim they are broadcasting "Total Volume", the volume
currently being sent is "1" (one) for each Quote.  For those who need either
Contract Volume or Total Volume, I suggest contacting them at one or more of
the following:

tsbmi@xxxxxxx  (Tech Support)

csbmi@xxxxxxx  (Customer Support)

1-800-436-4036 #2  (Phone)