RE: Omega Hall of Fame...

i second the nomination for bob.  wish i could have met him at
snowbird last weekend.

TJ

plus i love his subtle (maybe not so?)digs at omega by posting their
quarterly reports and other omega related news. thanks bob!

---Robert W Cummings <robertwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My vote goes to Bob Fulks I seen him day after day doing more in
regards to helping newbies with EL code than almost anybody on this
list. He also contributes very intellectual and informative posts on
trading discussions here. I've never seen a negative post from him in
regard to anybody. Only opinions he has regarding his feelings on
performance or non performance of different methodologies in regard to
trading tools. He definitively displays much class and like the others
mentioned is an positive asset to the list.