a little humor....

....to lighten up the mood :-)

Boris Yeltsin, Bill Clinton and Bill Gates were invited to have dinner
with God.

During dinner He told them:
  "I need three important people to send my message out to all people --
   Tomorrow I will destroy the earth."

Yeltsin immediately called together his cabinet and told them:
  "I have two very bad news items for you:
   1. God really exists, and
   2. Tomorrow He will destroy the earth."

Clinton called an Emergency meeting of the Senate and Congress and told
them:
  "I have Good news and Bad News:
   1. The good news is: God really does exist.
   2. The bad news is: tomorrow He's destroying the earth."

Bill Gates went back to Microsoft and happily announced:
  "I have two fantastic announcements.
   1. I am one of three most important people on earth.
   2. The Year 2000 problem is solved."

--
   Dennis