Re: Omega Hall of Fame...

hey i protest i cant compete with a nice guy like bob!  so i want a separate
category like best basher or omega's biggest pain in the ass or best under
cover reporter

mb

:i second the nomination for bob.  wish i could have met him at snowbird
last weekend.

ah hell you didnt miss much, bob was just telling us all his secrets how to
make money, not to mention the other brightest minds in the world were there
sharing stuff, it was definitely better than any books i've read..

:TJ
:
:plus i love his subtle (maybe not so?)digs at omega by posting their
:quarterly reports and other omega related news. thanks bob!
:
:
:---Robert W Cummings <robertwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:My vote goes to Bob Fulks I seen him day after day doing more in
:regards to helping newbies with EL code than almost anybody on this
:list. He also contributes very intellectual and informative posts on
:trading discussions here. I've never seen a negative post from him in
:regard to anybody. Only opinions he has regarding his feelings on
:performance or non performance of different methodologies in regard to
:trading tools. He definitively displays much class and like the others
:mentioned is an positive asset to the list.
:
: