Re: FileAppend Columns

Thanks for that info, Bill.   I will try it. (What do you mean "it can
cause errors at times." ?)

There is a slightly less convoluted way of doing what I was doing.
Instead of the (Spaces(5 - StrLen(NumtoStr(Close,2)) + ...
you can determine the number of positions in the variable (Close)
and set a variable which is used in the Spaces(num) .  However, this
can be messy too:

Var: Cls_Spc(0);

IF Close >= 100  Then Cls_Spc = 1	{add 1 space}
Else if Close >= 10 Then Cls_Spc = 2	{add 2 space}
Else Cls_Spc = 3  {assume Close < 10 }	{add 3 space}

FileAppend(c:\... , NewLine
 + Spaces(Cls_Spc) + ....

The file append statement is neater :-)  It's probably faster, too.

don