>>   From:
        DStan34930@xxxxxxx
     To:
        omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

"we know who you are". If you do not want a mega
lawsuit, then I suggest you stop supporting<snip>(name of a list member
goes here)<snip>, or names will come to life and lawsuits will start.

>>  So let me get this straight. No matter what the topic of the future
may be
on this list, the unaccused on this list are to be denied any comments
on
any subject by the accused in support of said list member or will you(as
in
"we know who you are") simply be monitoring the topic and determining
for
us which subject you deem appropriate for us to hear thus allowing a
response
from the accused?
dbs>>

Hi dbs,

What was implied was that anyone supporting him in his endeavors to
bring
false accusations againt me. In reality they stold from ARC Systems,
Inc.
There are only about five people to which this would apply to and they
know
who they are, and so do we. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Roy