RE: Etrading w/TS

  • To: "'Gerald Marisch'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Etrading w/TS
  • From: "Neil Harrington" <njhprovo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 01:00:58 -0400 (EST)

Hi Gerald,

My understanding is that in TS5 Omega has essentially exposed the API
(interface) to the system control center, so that a third party could
integrate electronic trading with the TS buy/sell signals. Trade Center,
Inc., working with Miles Dunbar, demonstrated this at Omega World last May.
It was very preliminary software, but also very interesting. Obviously, you
would want the software to ask for human intervention to confirm the order
before executing it.

Neil