Re: Successful Day Traders - the conclusion, unless .....

Results of  my aahh,ahem!! ... informal inquiry :

There are less than 5 people who says they are making money daytrading
successfully for three years or more. If this list really has around 500
members, then reached your own conclusions (assuming they are telling
the truth), because there constitute roughly 1% of our list members.

So where did the rest of the 5% (conservatively speaking) go? (Of the
statistics of less than 10% traders make money). Position people? And
this is assuming those 5 people are all telling me the truth.

My, my, please......  This is a bit discouraging, (Advance apologies for
shouting again!)

PLEASE ........., IS THERE ANYONE ELSE ?

(Promised  would not harrassed you or give your name to the list ,to
maintain your privacy and to avoid
hecklers.)Give us some encouragement, that's the least you can do , for
being so rewarded by providence.

This will help educate each and everyone of us to get an idea of trading
realities.

And also let those who do,knows that they really special people (Gold
Olympians).

Also, Sorry, will not be buying anything from anyone, because it will be
too customize to your specific trading environment
(internally/externally).

(But,still, its alright if you want to share anything with me, as am
open minded,Hehehe!)

I don't agree, about there are some people who are so successful
daytrading,
that they would want to keep low profile forever.

Okay, here's another way. Sorry, I will be shouting Apologies in
advance.

DOES  ANYONE  SUCCESSFULLY  DAYTRADED  OFF  FLOOR  AND  MADE
CONSISTENT  MONEY  YEAR  AFTER  YEAR  MORE  THAN  3  YEARS  OR
MORE ?

All I need is just yes from anyone, even privately. Also I won't
question you
about how
you do it, (won't work for me anyway, even if you are telling me the
truth).
Also any
would be seller of daytrading systems, don't even try!!!! That is the
time I
will ask for
further information as in brokerage statements and the like.

I don't want people or new traders to ride in that fantasy any further,
about
the existence of some silent mysterious super succesful daytrader. Till
I see
one, and this ain't about
religion either. Just a straight "Yea" to me publicly or privately. And
please
everyone
honor the privacy of these supermen and don't ask anything from them, we
just
like to
find out if they exist.

Again, my apologies for shouting.