Re: Successful Day Traders

I don't agree, about there are some people who are so successful daytrading,
that they would want to keep low profile forever.

Okay, here's another way. Sorry, I will be shouting Apologies in advance.

DOES  ANYONE  SUCCESSFULLY  DAYTRADED  OFF  FLOOR  AND  MADE
CONSISTENT  MONEY  YEAR  AFTER  YEAR  MORE  THAN  3  YEARS  OR
MORE ?

All I need is just yes from anyone, even privately. Also I won't question you
about how
you do it, (won't work for me anyway, even if you are telling me the truth).
Also any
would be seller of daytrading systems, don't even try!!!! That is the time I
will ask for
further information as in brokerage statements and the like.

I don't want people or new traders to ride in that fantasy any further, about
the existence of some silent mysterious super succesful daytrader. Till I see
one, and this ain't about
religion either. Just a straight "Yea" to me publicly or privately. And please
everyone
honor the privacy of these supermen and don't ask anything from them, we just
like to
find out if they exist.

Again, my apologies for shouting.