Re: We were right again blah blah

But I'm not going around inflicting >my views on others.

>Yes, you are, Phil, constantly.  (Though not as much as UMCane01).
>
>This list is mostly opinion, and too much of it is opinion about others
>on the list, not about trading.  But you only object to opinions about
>trading.  You're weird.

Sorry, it's my MARKET OPINION that I keep to myself. That post by Neal had
nothing to do with trading. It was pure self-serving double-talk. "The
market could go up, but it might go down". But more than anything "we were
right". If you think this garbage has anything to do with trading then
YOU'RE the one who's wierd. Or perhaps just a little naive. I suppose you
went shory yesterday so you could follow his trade? Good luck learning the
hard way.