Fwd: y2K woes & omega

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: y2K woes & omega
  • From: UMCANkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:59:04 -0400 (EST)

Tony,

Yes I am a former employee of Omega, and proud of it. The School of Hard
Knocks taught me a lot about business and myself. But that has nothing to do
with the fact that when you and others like you, bought the software, you did
not ask the question:

Is TS4.0 Y2K compliant?

Now did you Tony? I think NOT. Which is why YOU and others are now so angry
with yourselves that you have to go on this list and vent like a chicken with
it's head cut-off. Sorry, but I've been working now with MANY clients that are
in the same situation as yourself with regards to the Y2K situation. ALL of
them so far have only themselves to blame because they didn't ask the above
question. And sorry to say the only way the Federal government will listen to
your case or anyone elses is if the Y2K problem would effect "Mission Critical
Applications". Is your TS4.0 software "Mission Critical"? I think not, which
is why the Software License Agreement will probably stand in court. Aren't you
just kicking yourself in the ass for not asking that question?

UMCANE01