RE: Class Action Filed Against Omega Research

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Class Action Filed Against Omega Research
  • From: UMCANkkk <UMCANkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 08:14:04 -0800 (PST)

After speaking with a source from Robertson-Stephens, their underwriters, this
lawsuit is totally ridiculous. For instance, on the original prospectus it
clearly states who the "true beneficiaries" will be. I imagine it would be the
Cruz brothers. It's just so incredibly unfair that this stock is not getting a
chance to grow.

I've followed Omega for over two years now and I know first hand the
incredible potential that this company has. As they say, "the proof is in the
pudding", well, just look at the issue of Stocks and Commodities magazine
where they give the winners of the Readers Choice awards! Omega SWEPT all
three major categories, TradeStation, DowJones TradeStation and my favorite
OptionStation (while in its first year of infancy, beat the King of the Hill
for the past 10 years- OptionVue)

This lawsuit will prove to be , I believe, something similar to what Clinton
is going through now. Can we say, "conspiracy". Call me Hilary, but I'm so
sick of these menial, jealous LOSERS who attempt to bring down the #1 player
in town. It's time to rally around the flag, omega-list. This challenge is for
all of you!

Matt Gorman
aka - UMCANE01
Omega Alumni