Re: y2k woes & omega

Dans un courrier daté du 25/10/98 23:12:05 Heure d11iver Pari5 Madrid,
trade_jack@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> try collecting mar 00 bonds with dbc/bmi server. try running ela code
>  that references a spread with those mar 00 bonds that you can't collect.
>
>  sorry, but we've been down this road before. check the archives, your
>  roadmap back from the land of the lost.
>
>  TJ

Yes , check the archive and find out the solution that was proposed : TURN
OFF Morning update and you can collect mar 00 bond that will not be declared
as expired.

Load you futures symbols in advance before turning off and delete the *.LOG
files once a week.
Omega replied that there is no risk to do so.

Pierre Orphelin