Addressed to only the Successful Daytraders

I have two schools of thought about daytrading and intraday activitires
throughout
my short lived daytrading career. Since I can't answer them myself, now
you know why
I am a off floor daytrade loser.

. Only the long term successful daytraders need to answer not the
sporadic/lucky daytrade
winners. (Am beginning to suspect these are the kind weho wrote books
and teach courses to make a real living.)

1. Tell me, do you think most intra day activities is random or noise?
And one can still exploit it regularly?

2. Or is it more an orderly/predictable  phenomena (as high probability
of things happening because you learned it through experienced?) and you
can exploit it easily

Yes, these are very "basic" questions, but I can't seem to get them and
conclude which
is which through my years of  experience.. Or do different markets
behave differently? because I assume people who daytrade only chose
markets  that are extrememley liquid and volatile (in dollars sense)
like for example S&P.

Be serious and think carefully, is it possible you don't know either of
the above or don't care? Perhaps this  is the third school of thought.