Re: Who makes money?

Its not that some people don't want to share how they succeed, sometimes they
themselves can't explain totally how they do it. The least we/everyone can learn
from
the successul ones is a small GLIMPSE of how they do it, like reading between
the lines
of their messages. You will know you are a successful trader, when someone else
spoke of something that is so subtle, only those who are in that zone knows
about it. That's why
there is some difficulty of people understanding some of the concepts
used/explained by
successful traders. You have to be wearing the same hat as them to understand
them.
And yes, that is unfair, but if you are not on the same floor of the building
with them,how
can you get it in the first place? So you have to climb the stairs first, don't
think you can
use/deserve to ride the elevator yet! So homework and more homework!!

Yes, the key to the room is there, but you also have to have it in your
hand/fingers BEFORE you can  open the room, the only way an average
trader/person can have the key to that room. is through experience and self
reflection as a trader. Too bad most newbie/would be traders got blown out of
the water first before their time is due.