Re: Who makes money?

Dans un courrier daté du 24/10/98 11:51:33é Pari33 Madrid, jeffwcbs@xxxxxxxxx
a écrit :

> So I'll ask again on the newbie's behalf:
>
>  Is anybody making their *primary* living daytrading? (Not designing/selling
>     futures related products/services while trading)

Yes, I do.

>  How do you pass the time during the day while trading?

Designing/selling  futures related products/services while  other people are
trading my systems.
Also suing Omega bashers when necessary.

>  To what do you attribute your success?

To the TradeStation platform, to some people working with me, and also,
modestly, to me.

>  Is your trading mechanical or discretionary?

Mechanical.

>  Do you think you're one-in-a-million, or can your success be emulated?

Can be, for sure.

Sincerely,

Pierre orphelin
www.sirtrade.com