Re: Time of the day EL function...

> Hello Fellows,
>
> Could someone help me weith the following ?
> I am trying to write a showe me in PE that will mark the stocks that moved
> up or down 10% of its value after 3.00 o'clock PM EST.

What do you mean/need:

- an alert that ONLY triggers when a stock has changed +/--10% from last days
close AND that can only alert after 1500 so to give you time to invest till the
close ?

- or take the value of a stock at 1500 as "benchmark" and then watch for 10%
move during the final hour ?

rgds hans

> So i think I should be using the function If Time of the day = 3.00 or so

whatever : it wont be 3.00 - BUT

if time = 1500 !!!      then begin

> Any ideas, please It would help me out finishing my simple system.
>
> Thank You very much
>
> Thomas ,CA

let me know

rgds hans