do NOT use "if TIME = "

opppps - in my post below forgot to follow a brilliant <g> tip I gave myself here
couple weeks ago:

do NOT use "if TIME = 1500 " but " if TIME crosses above 1459 "

which will most times be the same, but ensure you against a NON-alert on
several occasions like:

- NO tick in your stock, future, option whatever during that VERY 1 !!! minute
window as of slow volume

- NO tick in your stock, future, option whatever during that VERY 1 !!! minute
window as of data loss from your feed for a short time period

In both cased ""TIME =""  will NEVER alert you on THAT day, but ""TIME
CROSSES ABOVE"" will on the VERY first tick after the trigger time.

I conclude that NO system or indicator should use " IF TIME = " at all, as it is
VERY dangerous and bound to fail !

enjoy ! :-))

rgds hans
Author and Chief Editor of "he96express"
- free sample available > see above :-))