Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Mitch that is a very good point your quick to respond to the price being
wrong but silence when the topic changes to the Y2K patch or lack of it
from your company. What is it going to take to get a response from Omega on
this very important matter a class action lawsuit? Maybe if everybody on
this list refuses to buy another thing from Omega until they publicly
inform clients the current status on Y2K patch for TS4. I already have
started this boycott for myself and it seems their pocket book is the spot
to get a quick response.
So Omega list members join the Omega product boycott today until we hear
about the Y2k patch. Asking is not getting the job done it appears. Mark B
this is probably your job why haven't you mention boycott?

Robert