Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Very funny!  Omega has such a big heart that it will now sell TS a 2400.00
program for 450.00 yea right.  Never in the history of this company have
they ever been so charitable, they are going to close the doors and the milk
on the shelves has an expiration date.  So what they do?  sell, sell, sell,
and promise, promise, promise!  Bill Cruz has run this company into the
ground and he has too much blubber in his head to get him towed back out
into the surf.  Only desperate people do things like this selling software
at such a low cost.  They know TradeLab will kick their big corporate ass!
I wonder how many of the people that bought that TS 4.0 also thought to get
in writing a guarantee of a TS 5.0 upgrade?   No not a one, Omega is falsely
advertising in my opinion and time will prove me right or wrong.  I have
predicted their course for some time.  How did I do it?  Easy I got that 10
year old to look at a chart of their stock price.  Bill Cruz and his
freeloading brother have cashed out Omega.  Its just a shell, and they will
not pull money out of their pocket to refund it.  They will shut the doors
within the next year, yes thats before the y2000.  They will continue to lay
off programmers and increase the sales staff.  I welcome any of you laid off
programmers to post what you know here on the list.  Bill Cruz be man enough
to give us the y2000 patch that you owe us, before you shut the doors for
good.  After all! its the sales to us that got you that pocket full of money
you have.  No matter that your own hype of sales figures helped you.

Just do the right thing Bill Give us a y2000 patch now!

Mark (the original omega whistle blower) Brown

TradeLab for the Serious Trader http://www.sciapp.com
BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?

ps all of the opinions above are my own as usual and are my expression of
free concerned speech as a concerned client like the rest of you

:Dear Mitch,
:
:I recently saw one of the participants on the omega list ask a question
:regarding the price of TS 4.0 at the FIA show. I was impressed by your
prompt
:response to him as well as to the list concerning the $450 price, but I
:suppose it was in the interest of damage control.
:
:So my question is this...why haven't you responded to the list as well as
via
:mail to ALL Omega software licensees as to the status of the Year 2K fix
for
:Tradestation 4.0? I know you monitor the list and I'm sure you have seen
the
:negative publicity which Omega is receiving concerning this matter. All it
:would take is a letter to your users with a status report. Customers just
want
:to be kept abreast of matters - not kept in the dark and ignored. Please
post
:SOMETHING to this list concerning the Y2K fix, after all, consider it
damage
:control.
:
:Thank you,