Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Dear Mitch,

I recently saw one of the participants on the omega list ask a question
regarding the price of TS 4.0 at the FIA show. I was impressed by your prompt
response to him as well as to the list concerning the $450 price, but I
suppose it was in the interest of damage control.

So my question is this...why haven't you responded to the list as well as via
mail to ALL Omega software licensees as to the status of the Year 2K fix for
Tradestation 4.0? I know you monitor the list and I'm sure you have seen the
negative publicity which Omega is receiving concerning this matter. All it
would take is a letter to your users with a status report. Customers just want
to be kept abreast of matters - not kept in the dark and ignored. Please post
SOMETHING to this list concerning the Y2K fix, after all, consider it damage
control.

Thank you,

John Perko