Re: Trend or No Trend, Gambler Indicators

I fall in the category of discretionary trader using indicators. I use
three indicators, a revised version of the CCI, a momentum indicator and a
referenced MA. I don't use stops but time and if I'm not profitable right
off the bat I'm looking to get out but do keep a mental monetary stop and
if it hits that I'm gone. Time of day is important and time length of the
trade is important. Hardest thing to do is buy into weakness and sell into
strength but that's what I've found works best because I'm not on the floor
so I can't afford to wait.

Robert