Internet and Systems (off subject)

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998, Robert W Cummings wrote:

> A wake up call for the system vendors and indicator sellers. With the
> Internet and new raw talent coming from our universities todays trading
> will be obsolete five years fron now. Omega will be gone because they can't

Take a look at www.equis.com and click on "online charting".  Equis has
set up a downloadable Java applet which performs many of the charting
functions of Metastock.  It's free, intraday and live (but most likely 15
minute delayed). I don't particularly like the look of their charts but if
it does the job, who cares?

This is the kind of service you would have paid a premium price for only
a few years ago.  Now its free and accessable by everyone.  Amazing!

I know this isn't the kind of advancement in trading technology that you
are refering to, however it goes to show how the scene changes and how
once esoteric commodities become commonplace.

The inquiries continue...

- Hacker

 ---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."