Re: Market Manipulation

At 05:30 PM 10/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
>The real question is why have the hedge funds suddenly turned so sour on
>this trade?  Is it possible they think the worst is over in Asia and the yen
>will begin to appreciate soon based on the fundamentals?

It would seem to me to be the declining US interest rates may have triggered
some of the selling of bonds/buying of Yen.  Perhaps Greenspan will go down
in history as throwing gas on the international economic bonfire.

Best Regards,
William Brower
Publisher of TS Express
The Journal for Informed Users of TradeStation
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)
Email: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.insideedgesystems.com
Tel: 203-454-2754 Fax: 203-221-9195