How bars are formed in real time ?

I use TS 4.0 to run systems on 60 minute bars. I do not have real
time
data, so after every 60 minutes, data is added to my data files.
Since I
know fresh data has come in I check up the system control centre and
act.
I am curious to know how TS handles data in real time. If I had the
60
minute bars set up and tick data was coming into TS, what would
happen ?

(a) Will the system control centre be active after every 60 minutes
have
elapsed, and not earlier ?
(b) If the start time is 10:00 AM and I have a tick at 10:58 and then
the next tick at 11:05, when would TS give me a system alert ?

Any clarifications would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sudarshan Sukhani