Re: Subject: FOREX POLL UPDATE

Phil wrote:

> Personally I'm totally dedicated to systematic technical
> trading, this kind of blather just clutters up my view. I think it's folly
> to assume you can figure this stuff out. Like religions, there are endless
> market opinions to choose from. Just pick your favorite. Hope you get lucky.

Phil:

Actually, I am not a systems trader [as you know]. But I don't read newspapers,
financial journals or magazines and I seldom watch the news. I certainly don't
read what other people think about the markets. In fact, I am visiting another
newsgroup dedicated to trading, and while the people seem to be very informed in
their posts, 99.9 percent of the posts are about their views on a market and
then the debates that follow [although, as I said, their posts are very
thoughtful and informative]. Personally, the one thing I don't want is to hear
what someone else thinks about the markets. I can't trade your views, and you
can't trade mine. I am at my best when I have a crystal clear view of the
markets I am trading--and that view must be mine. That doesn't imply that my
view is right, it means simply that I trade what I think.

Best,

Tim Morge