PC Quote vs Signal Online

I have been looking at both PC Quote 6.0 and Signal Online as possible
internet based real-time data sources. The services seem fairly similar,
both in terms of features and in terms of price. And, as I understand it,
both may (someday) be compatible with the rumored next generation of
Tradestation - if such ever appears.

Question is, which one's better? Does anyone have experience with both
services? I'm wondering how they compare in terms of data accuracy and
speed? What about customer service and support? I know what DBC is like -
what about PC Quote?

Any thoughts?

Clint