Re: PC Quote vs Signal Online

Firstly, I would surprised if Internet PC Quote will work with TS because of
the nature of the feed. Check and make sure Internet feed will work as well as
satellite feed. A few people I know that have used both tell me that Signal is
somewhat slower than PC Quote, which itself is delayed from 10 to 30 seconds.
PC Quote has the advantage of being based on Real Tick III from Townsend
Analytics. If you're trading stocks, you might also check into brokers that
use it for their trading systems, and possibly save on monthly fees.