Re: Subject: FOREX POLL UPDATE

I think if we want to hear "opinions" or "market reasoning" there's always
good old CNBC. Personally I'm totally dedicated to systematic technical
trading, this kind of blather just clutters up my view. I think it's folly
to assume you can figure this stuff out. Like religions, there are endless
market opinions to choose from. Just pick your favorite. Hope you get lucky.

Don't bother to backtest either, a true gambler would never backtest.