Re: PC Quote vs Signal Online

You wrote:
> I have been looking at both PC Quote 6.0 and Signal Online as
> possible internet based real-time data sources. The services seem
> fairly similar, both in terms of features and in terms of price.
> And, as I understand it, both may (someday) be compatible with the
> rumored next generation of Tradestation - if such ever appears.
>
> Question is, which one's better? Does anyone have experience with
> both services? I'm wondering how they compare in terms of data
> accuracy and speed? What about customer service and support? I know
> what DBC is like - what about PC Quote?
>
> Any thoughts?

I'm interested in the answe to thi as well since my options
analysis system plans to use PC Quote in the future.  UMDS works
with PC Quote.  That's all I know about it.  Does PC Quote also
provide real-time charting tools or anything like that when you
subscribe?

I wonder if Supecharts will ever be compatible with these TCP servers?

- Hackerino

---
Dark Hacker             |  Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."