RE: OMGA Hits New Lows

I still question the wisdom of their discontinuing TradeStation EOD.  As
long as there is nothing offered by competitors to fill in the void, I
guess the plan to force customers to "buy up" works.  However, nature
abhors a vacuum, as does the market.  Sooner or later, competitors will
have products to satisfy the demand for a product in the $1000 price range.

The trend is clear.  For example, I was just informed that the next version
of MetaStock will have DLL capability.  This will entice developers of
add-ins for Omega products to offer a similar line for MetaStock users,
making MetaStock even more desirable.

There's no turning back.  By dropping TS EOD, Omega enjoyed a short term
income boost, but for the long term, it assured an increase in competing
products.  Good for the public, bad for the stock.

- Mark Jurik