RE: New bond symbols

CBOT DAYTIME ELECTRONIC TREASURY FUTURES LAUNCH SEPTEMBER 28 The Chicago
Board
of Trade has received regulatory approval to begin daytime session
electronic
trading for CBOT Treasury futures contracts on September 28, 1998.  The
electronic-traded Treasury futures (ticker symbols ZB, ZN, ZF, ZT) will be
traded during the afternoon, overnight, and day sessions.  The new
electronic-
traded Treasury futures ticker symbology goes into effect with the overnight
trading session on Sunday, September 27, 1998.

Please note that the launch of daytime electronic trading means that there
will
not be any sessional reports sent out over the CBOT ticker feed for the pit-
traded Treasury futures (ticker symbols US, TY, FV, and TU).  Market data
vendor displays and data bases for the CBOT*s pit-traded Treasury futures
contracts will no longer need to support multiple trading sessions.
Sessional
reports for afternoon, overnight, day, and composite activity will only
appear
for the electronic-traded *Z* Treasury futures contracts.

US=ZB, TY=ZN, FV=ZF, TU=ZT

session times: zb

2:15 pm thru 4:30 pm CDT

	6:00 pm thru 6:00 am CDT

	7:20 am thru 2:00 pm CDT

This information is from the CBOT and applies to the new Bond symbols
(ZB...).

I have heard a rumor that they will be changing the session times next week
so check with the board of trade
for more information
http://www.cbot.com

Merlin Triplett