Re: FOREX

Every 2 months / or at the full moon , the list gets hit with blatantly
commercial messages. I have noticed it to happen regularly.,
S & P   system (with $300 drawdown),  Bond  systems, Timing bands etc.

This is an old message by the same guy.
Please, for goodness sake, dont tell us those timing bands/fx updates.

*******Send it by private e mail to those who request it*******.
Michael