RE: BMI Problems again

I have received a number of reports of this kind today regarding the SP
I have our network trying to track down the problem

The afternoon outages are from the sun. The satellite is eclipsing it and
the data is getting flooded out.

and yes we are experiencing problems with our equities and indexes
information and updates can be
found at:
http://www.dbc.com/bulletin/bmibulletin.htx

Merlin Triplett