Re: BMI Problems again

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: BMI Problems again
  • From: "Doug Warren" <DOUGWARRENkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:04:41 -0400 (EDT)

>Having more data outages again...this time in DSP, SP, ND.  Anyone else?
>
>Jay Becker

Yes!  I missed data in at least DSP at 11:00 EDT and 11:04 - 11:05 EDT.  I
have had outages in DSP data on 10/2, 10/6, 10/8 and today.  Yesterday my
morning outages were in all data.  I have also been having outages of all
data in the afternoon each day since 10/5 around 1:56 pm to 2:06 pm EDT
which I presume is from sun outage problems.  The message BMI posted
yeaterday only referred to equity and index data problems.  I suspect their
problems are more than that.  I called BMI Wednesday to ask about the
outages and didn't get particularly good answers.

I have BMI satellite in Oregon.

Doug Warren