Re: Problem with TS and AIQ data files

Clint,

The data is not corrupt as you will note that the files can be read by AIQ. If
the file was corrupt, it could not be read by any program. Omega is taking their
usual attitude towards identifying and solving problems - 1) don't admit it's
their problem; 2) try to say that it's the first time anyone told them of the
problem (this file format has been in use for the past several years and TS has
never been able to read it).  Windows on Wall Street and Advanced Get know and
have admitted that their programs cannot read the AIQ futures files correctly,
but they're working on solutions. Omega generally doesn't admit to problems and
tries to blame the user.

Ted