Re: Problem with TS and AIQ data files

  • To: Ted Reback <treback@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Problem with TS and AIQ data files
  • From: Clint Chastain <flag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:06:27 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I'm not finding a good solution to this problem. I'm afraid you may be
right.

 When I talk to Omega about it they say the problem is a corruption of the
AIQ data. When I talk to AIQ about it they say the data's fine and that the
problem is in the way TS attempts to read the data.

Either way, once again the little guy is left holding the bag.

Thanks for the insight.

Clint