Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 02:37:28 -0500
From: preston morrow <prestonm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: not a programmer

this momentum of an AMA seems to frequently coincide with a price trend
direction change (probably because it's based on price! ;)  )

i'm out of my league when i leave QuickEditor.  any suggestions how to
readily cause the indicator to show green when it calculates HIGHER than
the previous calculation & RED when Lower?

ideally, would be nice to compare to a short (eg., 3-period) MA.

any suggestions would be appreciated

Plot1(Momentum(_AMA(close,10),3),"PLOT1")

thanx, preston morrow

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Mom_amai.ela"