Daytraders: Slippage Big Board ?

Can anyone tell me what kind of slippage is to be assumed when
trading Dow Jones stocks ?

I have seen that some of the daytraders software is now moving to the
internet. (www.tcast.com) I suppose that these system are as close as
one can get into the market place unless one is trading very large
size.

Can anyone tell me what the typical slippage is for trading the DJ30
stocks with these kind of systems ? Slippage being the price
difference between last price when the execution key for an at
market order was hit and the actual execution price.

And does anyone have any actual experience with Internet execution
software ? I am not talking about companies like e-trade but rather
companies which offer you remotely multiple execution networks.

Thanks

Gerrit