Re: Problem with TS and AIQ data files

Clint,

The problem is that AIQ file format for futures and mutual funds is different
than that for stocks and indexes. Omega has to read the format differently. I
think the first few hex characters in the AIQ file specify which format is being
used. I doubt if Omega will bother to rewrite their program to handle the
various formats (a developers kit is available from AIQ for free which provides
the decoding requirements if they're interested).

Ted