Re: Gambling Indicators: They work!

<snip>
now if you're a 100% system trader, this study program may be useless.
 but for discretionary or visually oriented traders, it's critical for
trading success.
<snip>

  Not necessarily. I'm 100% simply because I prefer to trade that way.
Let's not open that can of worms again.
  I went thru "bootcamp" as you define it and consider the experience
invaluable. My first 100% mechanical system was totally based on price
action I learned from "bootcamp". The system failed as a standalone product
and was herendous to code.
  However, coupled with other concepts as per your previous post, those
concepts learned from price are invaluable.

dbs