Re: Gambling Indicators: They work!

But we should all agree, that there are lots of ways to make money from the
markets,
just get one thats fits your trading personality internally and externally.
Will take some hard work,but it is worth it, too many people give up along
the way. Just like going after
the Gold in Olympics, many are called, the very few are chosen. Your
reasearch efforts
in finding your private "Holy Grail" might be more based on your personality
than the
market itself.

But most people don't want to work for it, look at those people lining up
buying Lotto
tickets. We only  deserve to get what is the results of our efforts. No more,
no less.