RE: Linux vs NT...

Dark Hacker wrote:
"So the popularity of Windows NT isn't because of technical merit... its
because Bill Gates has you all locked into his products so tightly that you
can't wiggle out from his tight-fisted grasp..."

For me the reason I use NT is because it is what 90% of thes rest of the
world uses and it's more profitable, more conveinent and less time-consuming
for me to be compatible with the overwhelming majority than it is to have
some remote technical advantage.  NT does everything I need it to do and
this is probably the case for 80% of the people out there.  This is why I
don't use a Mac which I much prefer over a PC.

Brian.