RE: Night Bonds

Robert,

I had the same problem when setting up for the new e-bond contract.  I
called Omega and not only got though immidately but was given a fix that
worked the first time!  They are getting better.   Here's what worked for
me:

1. Set up ZB contract in the Symbol Universe to these hours:
Price Scale = 1/32
Sess1 06:30 - 02:00pm SMTWTF
Sess2 02:15 - 06:00am SMTWT

2. From the Server window, go to Tools > Cleanup...   Verify that "Update
symbol information in portfolio" is checked.
	With this checked, the next time your Morning update runs it will set up
the ZB contract to display the data.  Right now with only the ZB contract
set up you're collecting the data but charting isn't seeing it.

Brian.